CIS implementation specialist
In a customer-facing environment, lead processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. Deliver standard and some complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
- Provide end-to-end project execution throughout processing implementation projects.
- Assess and document customer needs and according implementation activities.
- Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
- Guide customers through applicable MasterCard processing rules, specification and documentation
- Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc…) to be provided by customers,
- Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
All About You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Three to five years of “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
- Strong knowledge in payment transaction processing, digital eco-system and industry business principles. Strong understanding of MasterCard’s digital solutions (MDES, Masterpass, MCBP, converged wallets, Push payment solutions) and Good understanding of : digital ecosystem , mobile wallet, mobile apps, APIs;
- Good understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
- Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
- Any API experience is an asset
- Ability to interact well with the customer
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Russia and English
- Self Starter with a desire to learn independently
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
- Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
- Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
- Ability to provide basic training and overview of the functions within CIS
- Occasional domestic and international travel