The consultant is the second level position in our firm.
As a Consultant, you’ll join our consulting team of Roland Berger’s alumni on different operational and strategic projects.
The main industries are Transport, Metallurgy, Engineering, Mining, Retail etc.
You’ll have an opportunity to get deep dive in consulting and watch how it works from inside, you won’t be like a part of the big and complex mechanism, but you’ll be like a respected member of the Team, who can influence the future of consulting and our Firm.
- Graduated from a bachelor/master program with a degree in economics/technical specialities/etc
- 1-3 years of work experience in consulting/finance/corporate finance/banking/BIG-4 companies/industry
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of programming languages (R, Python, SQL) and special soft for data analysis (Tableau) is an advance
- Self-managing and time-management skills, high level of personal responsibility, focus on the result, structured thinking
- Strong leadership and managing skills is an advance
- Analytical thinking and business sense, ability to achieve results at undefined conditions
- Willing to develop in operational and strategic consulting
- Business trips are required
- Participation in the operational and strategic projects
- Organization and supervision of selected streams of the project
- Reconciliation of the results of work in supervised areas within the team and with the client's management at all levels
- Negotiating with clients
- Support and training of less experienced colleagues
- Salary will be discussed with the successful candidates. It has market boundaries of second tier consulting firms
- Great opportunity for a deep dive into consulting