zeb.rolfes.schierenbeck.associates is a German-based specialized management consulting company for banks. For 20 years, we are a proven partner to many European financial institutions. Our offices located in Western Europe and CEE. Работа в Московском офисе.
Description of Tasks
• As a consultant, you will work for our clients in the banking industry on projects in the areas of regulatory, risk management, controlling and treasury at banks..
• You will analyze customer needs and prepare your results in a structured, management-oriented and comprehensible manner, in from of presentations or reports and communicate them to the customer on operational and management level
• You will take on responsibility for own work packages at an early stage and thus contribute to your own success and that of the project.
• Aside from your project work, you will also be committed to zeb on the whole, e.g. providing speeches and articles, in recruiting or innovation management.
• You completed your university degree (MBA, Master or doctorate) in economics, mathematics/physics and received excellent grades.
• You understand the structures and processes of financial services providers from prior training or relevant internships or you have worked in the area of finance or risk management at a bank for 1-2 years or as a consultant in the financial services industry.
• You evaluate complex matters confidently and work in a structured and methodical manner.
• In project teams, you are inquisitive, a team player, have a convincing manner, orient your actions towards clients and think in a strategic and creative way.
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
• You are very familiar with Microsoft Office products.
Career: According to our “stay and grow” principle, all employees can realize their long-term career goals at zeb.
Culture: The company values characterize our zeb culture and thus also our professional and responsible interaction with our business partners.
Английский: Свободный (Обязательно)