You may be involved in:
- Participation in buy-side and sell-side tax due diligence procedures and assessment of companies’ current tax liabilities;
- Tax structuring of acquisitions/disposals for Russian and foreign companies;
- Advising on tax issues in the course of transaction documentation preparation;
- Tax burden modelling for potential investors/debt restructuring purposes;
- Consulting on efficient tax reorganization of business before disposal (divestment of non-core assets, settlement of intra-group debt etc.);
- Participation in post-merger integration process from tax perspective;
- Preparing researches on Russian and international tax issues;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc.;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Completed university degree (accounting, economics, finance – preferably);
- Minimum 2 years of audit/tax/accounting experience;
- Good knowledge of Russian tax and accounting legislation;
- At least Intermediate command of English;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitasking;
- Effective team player.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.