UFG Wealth Management is a part of UFG Group, with AUM ca. USD 3 bn. The Company has in its structure a Russia’s leading Multi-Family Office, as well as conducting Real Estate and Hedge Fund business.
UFG WM Real Estate is involved into Commercial Real Estate Transactions (in the range EUR 5m to 100m), Asset Management of portfolio assets, Fund Management in Europe.
We are currently looking for a Real Estate Investment Director for our Real Estate Investment & Transaction Services. Key focus is on Commercial Real Estate properties in Western Europe & Russia, mainly in Hotels, Offices, Logistics. The Director of Real Estate Acquisitions, will originate, manage and close real estate acquisition transactions. The ideal candidate will bring experience and expertise in sourcing, underwriting and negotiating the acquisition of assets and investors. He or she will be adept at handling high-level owner, investor and broker communications, relationships and negotiations, and will be able to work independently to achieve a very high level of success in identifying and negotiating terms for accretive transaction.
- Design and implement acquisition strategies to meet investment objectives
- Source acquisition targets and bring prospective accretive transactions
- To conduct business development activities and make contribution to generating new business and bringing new clients and investors
- Responsible for accurate financial models, projections, and analyses on prospective property acquisitions including property operational underwriting and return on investment modeling, both through preparation and review
- Participate in transaction due diligence process through site inspections, review of 3rd party reports, seller financial statements, etc. while maintaining positive and productive communication with seller/buyer
- Responsible for analysis of market conditions impacting acquisition and disposition opportunities, both through compilation and review
- Further develop current industry relationships and proactively build new relationships and potential deal/investment sourcing networks in support of the acquisition and investment strategy
- Additional duties as required
- Strong academic credentials from a top-tier university, preferably with a graduate degree from a top-tier business school or Real Estate program, and/or a CFA
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Real Estate investment
- Successful track record (both in Russia and Europe)
- Brought to perfection Real Estate financial modeling and analysis expertise
- Excellent understanding of Commercial Real Estate industry, how things work, key players, markets and trends including European markets
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to work very long hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms
- Fluent English both spoken and written
Schedule: Full Time and beyond.