This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
Responsibilities as of Day 1
- You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics.
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager and Customer Leader will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
- Brand Finance or Sales Finance;
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis;
- Supply Chain Finance;
- Corporate and Compliance Finance.
You are a good fit if …
- You are graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree from a Business School or University;
- Upper Intermediate level of English;
- You have strong leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills;
- You have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams;
- Fluent in English, as well as strong MS Office skills.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95,000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come