Financing Group (Equity / Debt Capital Market) Intern
This is 6-months paid internship in ECM/DCM team. This is a full-time job.
If successfully passed you may be offered a permanent contract.
- Final year graduates / post graduates / PhD students;
- Ability to work full-time
- Fluent Russian language
- English – advanced level (both oral and written);
- Work / internship experience is a plus;
- Capital Markets background preferred;
- Well-presented and personable with a mature attitude to work;
- Good analytical and technical reasoning skills;
- Interest in finance and financial markets, good commercial sense.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Superior communications skills, both oral and written; effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and also within a team
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Support ECM / DCM originators and other members of the team in developing client presentations, proposals and updates
- Assist in the execution of capital markets mandates, coordinating internal and external resources and contacts
- Conduct analysis on new issues and credit analysis on target clients
- Prepare frequent written market updates and client marketing documents
- Assist in ensuring deal compliance is met, preparation of KYC, assisting with due diligence
- Monitor trading levels of key clients and highlight any notable movements to other members of the team
- Ability to summarize and communicate relevant market / financial articles