Development of corporate strategy on pay and benefits:
- organization and control of HR processes associated with reward, including the establishment of annual targets and performance indicators
- budgeting and forecasting labor costs and the cost of staff
- develop policies on wages and a bonus of
- implementation of the annual salary increase based on the results of the annual assessment
- participation in the surveys of wages and benefits. Assessment of competitiveness in the labor market.
Organizing the process works and describe the content of the job evaluation:
- conduct job evaluation in accordance with the current system. Assist managers in assessing the positions and preparing job descriptions.
- develop programs to recognize and loyalty of key employees. Participation in planning careers and determine strategy.
Coordination of benefits provided by policies:
- coordination and oversight of all company policies to provide benefits to employees (Health Insurance VHI, life insurance, the provision of corporate vehicles, mobile communications, rules of business trips, etc.)
Support for Foreign Workers:
- support for foreign workers in Russia and Russian workers abroad (wages, taxes, insurance, etc.);
- reporting on the activities of service - regular and on-demand;
- interacting with the trade union.
- higher education (preferably in economics);
- advanced training in the field of HR policies and C & B, certificates on the methodology of job evaluation Hay Group;
- experience in the direction of compensation and benefits in the company of at least 1 000 people from 3 years;
- knowledge of English at a level of Upper intermediate.
- medical insurance: according to corporate policy, after 3 months of work;
- life & Disability Insurance for employee according to corporate policy, after 3 months of work;
- sport activities: admittance to team sports or financial contribution in line with Renault Russia policy;
- car and parts discounts for model line of RENAULT;
- special bank loans conditions, according to agreement with banks;
- office: m. Tekstilshiki