We help identify, measure and manage market risk (e.g. interest rate, foreign exchange, liquidity, equity, commodity, real estate, etc.) credit risk and insurance risk arising in the course of business activities and through the use of financial instruments.
Areas of focus include:
- Corporate treasury;
- Asset liability management (interest rate risk management);
- Energy trading and marketing risk management;
- Commodity trading and marketing;
- Financial services risk management and trading;
- Basel II services;
- Credit risk management;
- Operational risk for financial services operations;
- Financial instrument revaluation services;
- FAS 133 process and accounting expertise.
Successful candidate profile:
- Last year student (Finance\Economics);
- Ability to work 40 hours per week;
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team, meet challenges and deliver outstanding results.
In exchange we offer:
- Working on challenging assignments;
- Excellent career and development opportunities;
- A dynamic multicultural environment;
- Working with a team of professionals within the international network.