Investment Analyst at Multi-Family Office
Relocation to Luxembourg office after probation period
Due to recent expansion of investment activity we are currently hiring Investment Analyst for our Luxembourg office to support global investment team. It is an extensive opportunity for a pro-active analyst to grow in Private Wealth Management, with a focus on Fixed Income across European and US markets.
- Preparation of Industry and company research (prior focus on a specific industry is a plus);
- Portfolio monitoring and coverage a separate part of portfolio (Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives);
- Generation of new Investment ideas for a dedicated part of the portfolio;
- Regular updates about specific sector / macroeconomic news;
- Support of internal databases / models;
- Assessment of incoming investment opportunities;
- Verification/Preparation of documents/agreements required for syndicating/arranging transactions;
- Preparation of marketing materials for external and internal use;
- Team support on various internal requests;
- Communication with counterparties, clients and banks.
- BSc/MSc degree from top university;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Investment or Consulting sphere (strict requirement);
- Good understanding of corporate finance/macroeconomics/accounting;
- Solid numerical and analytical skills;
- High proficiency in Excel, Power Point;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg/Reuters databases;
- Ability to work independently and within strict deadlines;
- Excellent writing and verbal skills - English (other language is a plus);
- CFA/FRM/CAIA preparation as advantage.
- Competitive salary (depends on prior experience and qualification);
- Annual performance-related bonus;
- Relocation to Luxembourg office after probation period;
- Sponsored professional certification – e.g. CFA/FRM/CAIA.
Требования к кандидату
3 года (Обязательно)
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
CFA: Аккредитован (Опционально)
CAIA: Аккредитован (Опционально)
FRM: Аккредитован (Опционально)
Английский: Свободный (Обязательно)