The latter was launched to build an institutional business on its existing strengths in the Russian markets, and since June 2012, offers prime services and global markets business lines to institutional clients in Russia and internationally.
Expanding presence on global stage.
We offer services to institutional clients worldwide through major hubs located in Russia, Cyprus, UK and USA:
- Russia, Novosibirsk / Moscow — BCS Financial Group, operational since1998
- Cyprus — BCS (Cyprus) Ltd European licensed broker, member of the LSE, operational since 2004
- UK, London — BCS Prime Brokerage Ltd (UK), licensed in June 2013
- USA, New York — BCS Americas Inc., operational since 2016
Our geographical presence allows us to combine the provision of legal protection for our clients while offering a variety of financial products.
- bachelor degree (or close to completion) in maths, physics, mathematical economics/finance or related from a leading university
- proficiency with MS Excel, Visual Basic. C++ or Python programming skills a big plus
- strong analytical skills
- basic knowledge of finance, equities and derivatives markets and terminology
- strong grasp of English a big plus
- developing hedging strategies for structured products
- helping with structured products book hedging
- maintaining a database for various structured products and derivatives trades
- working as a liaison with Treasury Department on funding and asset sides
- liaising with various internal departments (legal, back office, risk, etc.) to facilitate execution of transactions
- executing transactions on derivatives, fixed income and equity markets
- competitive compensation;
- bonuses by results of work;
- total compliance with all legal requirements;
- medical insurance;
- office location near m. Prospekt Mira;