Strategy&, the strategy consulting team at PwC, was formed on March 31, 2014, when Booz & Company combined with PwC to create a new kind of consulting business. As part of the PwC network, Strategy& brings together a leading-edge strategy team with PwC’s global capabilities, giving you the right expertise to help you create your strategy and execute it.
Today Strategy&’s business in Russia is a full-service team of strategists who bring together management consulting, product management, user experience, data analytics and software development competencies in order to help clients transform existing businesses and build new ones. We are leaders in digital innovation and digital business building, helping clients to reimagine and capture innovation opportunities as well as strengthen the performance of existing digital assets and capabilities.
Strategy& team in Russia provides portfolio of the following innovation services:
- Innovation strategy development
- Digital transformation
- Digital business incubation
- Set up of corporate VC funds and accelerators
We are seeking brilliant candidates to join our Moscow office and work with us to help our clients think and perform innovatively and achieve their most challenging goals. We look for candidates who are creative thinkers - bold and unafraid, driven by a passion to help our clients innovate their business models and achieve excellence in existing ones. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a blend of talents and skills, including intellectual ability, strong analytic skills, imagination and creativity, curiosity, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and leadership potential.
Priorities of the Position
- To lead project delivery ensuring top-notch quality as well as clear fact-based storyline;
- To manage cross-functional project teams (Strategy& consultants, client employees, product managers, UX/UI, developers, data analytics)
- To lead innovative delivery model within rapidly changing environment
- To support Directors and Partners in business development activities;
- To contribute to the practice development by developing junior colleagues
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of digital solutions available in the market to address current and emerging business issues;
- Able to manage full cycle MVP development;
- Disseminate functional best practice across the entire organisation.
- Capitalise on existing and generate new profit making initiatives whilst applying disciplined risk and return criteria; act quickly on emerging commercial opportunities;
- Anticipate evolving commercial trends and focus the business activities accordingly.
- Articulate evolving innovative priorities for the business within three to five years’ horizon and incorporate understanding of other relevant industries;
- Integrate variety of information and combine priorities of different stakeholders into clear definition of innovations strategy;
- Understand the business and see big picture, evaluate options and plans against anticipated trends in the industry.
Collaboration and Influencing
- Bring people together to achieve results as a team, facilitate the sharing of best practise across business functions;
- Actively engage colleagues to make joint decisions, use understanding of others and self to work more effectively together and actively resolve conflicts.
- Promote change initiatives in the client organisation in the field of digital innovations;
- Challenge the status quo motivating others to pursue and communicate opportunities for change, mobilizing them to be change agents.
- 6+ years of consulting and entrepreneurial experience related to business strategy, new technologies and innovative solutions;
- Experience in product management and IT teams management;
- Experience in PMO, office of transformation or other internal consulting department is a plus;
- Knowledge and practical experience with Agile and Design Thinking methodologies is a plus;
- Evidence of strong expertise in the industry of digital services;
- Business-level fluency in English, Russian is a must;
- Relevant Master’s degree from a reputable university, MBA degree would be desirable.