Qmarketing - one of the leading digital marketing players in Russia. We combine BIG-3 consulting approach and speed and flexibility of a high-tech marketing agency.
Reports to: Managing Partner, Strategy & Consulting Services
What you’ll do:
- You'll work as part of our Business Insights team in Moscow. We help enterprises and startups think strategically about how to leverage technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating tech-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology. In a world where digital is the new standard, executives are increasingly looking for sharp advice on technology. We serve a wide range of companies, including start-ups and industry leaders in fintech, foodtech, digital health, HRtech and other dynamic fields.
- You will work with C-suite executives and senior managers, problem-solve on key issues as well as provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technological know-how and business sense.
- You will play an active role in all aspects of a client project, typically working in teams of 2-5 specialists, including designers, performance marketing managers, digital analysts, retention specialists and others. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations for client presentations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Who you’ll work with:
- Leading startups in fintech, foodtech, digital health, HRtech and other dynamic industries all over the world
- Industry leaders in finance, high tech and retail
- BIG3/BIG4 firms
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Web and mobile analytics: set-up, maintenance, data mining.
- A/B tests
- Set-up of BI systems
- Reports on digital campaigns
- Product analytics
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology
- Ability of the candidate to operate with no or minimal guidance
- Upper intermediate in English
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonuses for successful projects
- Paid trainings
- High probability of relocation in a 1-2 year perspective for high performers
- Office in a 15min-walk from the Paveletskaya metro station