The Role includes the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of data books and reports (including detailed financial analysis, and reporting onfindings);
- Distribution of tasks among junior employees;
- Communicating with client and target (management of analysed companies);
- Preparation of presentations and proposals;
- Conducting internal trainings.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years' experience in audit and financial due diligence department (big4 experience is preferred);
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related area required
- Knowledge of Russian accounting standards is a must (IFRS is preferred);
- Training and delegation skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills
- English – intermediate level (including business writing skills)
- Proficiency with 1C, Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- ACCA/CPA/CFA license is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Open and clear career track;
- Unlimited opportunity to grow professionally;
- Working in a friendly team of top-notch experts;
- Convenient office location (m. Tekhnopark);
- Salary is discussed with a successful candidate individually.