The Russian Direct Investment Fund is looking for a seasoned investment professional with extensive experience at leading investment banks, family offices or private equity funds. We welcome candidates who have been educated at the leading universities and business schools.
1. Participation in the implementation of transaction:
1) Analysis and evaluation of investment opportunities, target companies, sectors and competitors (in some cases in conjunction with analysts);
2) Preparation of investment memos, presentations and other documents;
2. Monitoring and activity reporting on portfolio companies;
3. Assigning tasks for analysts, supervise, follow the progress, and review their work associated with development of financial and operating models;
4. Training of analysts, mentoring, and providing timely and constructive feedback.
1. University degree in Economics or Finance;
2. More than 5 years’ experience in private equity funds, investment banks or family offices.
1. Strong modelling and analysis skills;
2. Excellent presentation skills in Russian and English;
3. High efficiency and ability to handle stress;
4. Result-oriented and able to achieve objective on a tight schedule and also multitask;
5. Proactivity, strong leadership skills, readiness to shoulder responsibility;
6. Ability to effectively interact as a member of a multicultural international team;
7. Experience in tackling challenges and excellent project organisation and planning skills;
8. Fluent English.
Требования к кандидату
5 лет (Обязательно)
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
Разрешение на работу
Английский: Продвинутый (Обязательно)