The successful candidate will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of origination and execution work across different sectors and products (with a focus on the core M&A and ECM products).
Key responsibilities of the role
- Providing support to the team on origination and execution of corporate finance transactions. Preparation of presentations, complex financial models, analysis of trends and developments of specific industries.
- Interaction with senior team members and client representatives on detailed, day-to-day aspects of a transaction. Communication with advisers, lawyers, accountants and other counterparties.
- Preparation of comprehensive valuation analysis using various valuation techniques.
- Development of client relationships through formal and informal meetings and telephone discussions.
- Preparation of documents for internal approval processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading Russian or international university.
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement.
- 1-2 years of investment banking / corporate finance experience.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication, financial modelling and valuation skills.
- Ability to comfortably interact with internal and external counterparties in a professional and mature manner.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.