CashWagon is looking for Corporate Finance Analyst.
CashWagon is a FinTech company with headquarters based in Singapore aimed to offer the next generation of financial services for people and companies of Asia-Pacific region.
• Develop and support strategic financial modelling, prepare materials for investor relations/fundraising, and other corporate finance related tasks
• Collect and analyze company information to assist decision-making, including research, revising, and organizing financial data
• Work on presentation materials required for special situations
• Prepare required internal documentation
• Analyze financial performance of rapidly developing fintech company
• University degree in finance from top university
• 1+ year of experience in corporate finance, preferably in investment/corporate bank, PE/VC, deal advisory (BIG 4)
• Comprehensive knowledge of corporate finance, financial modelling and financial analysis
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to details, ability to work in multitasking mode
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent English is a must