Established in 1999 and having offices in Riga and Moscow, BIC Securities is one of the leading independent M&A advisory firms active in Russia, the Baltics and selected CIS countries with a solid track-record of executed M&A transactions.
Presently we are looking for Intern to join our M&A advisory team in Moscow.
- Support senior deal team members in day-to-day execution activities on existing mandates, as required, incl. interacting with deal team members (senior colleagues, client representatives, other advisors);
- Assist in performing financial analysis of the companies, market and industry researches;
- Assist in performing complex valuation analysis including DCF, CCA and CTA approaches;
- Preparation of high-quality marketing documents (teasers, IMs, etc.);
- Support in origination activities, preparation of marketing materials (pitches, presentations etc.);
QUALIFICATIONS and BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Bachelor degree in finance or economics from leading university;
- The experience of previous internships (investment banks, corporate finance advisory firms, leading audit companies) is a plus;
- Decent financial modelling skills;
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills;
- Ability to work in challenging environment and to meet the set deadlines;
- Fluent English;
BIC Securities can offer the new team member:
- 3 months internship with possibility of prolongation for 3 more months;
- Working side-by-side with the international team of experienced M&A advisory professionals;
- Friendly team environment;
- Exposure to large Russian M&A market including cross-border transactions.
CV and motivation letters are considered in English only.