- University graduate with an excellent academic record (CVs with GPA required)
- Available to work full-time
- Experience in macroeconomic research
- Preferably one to three years or more of work experience; or recent Masters’ degree with first relevant work experience
- Demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Skills in the collection, analysis and synthesis of information and knowledge
- Willingness to gain specific industry knowledge
- Solid understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Fluent in English
- Curious and creative team member who has strong people skills and the ability to have influence and impact in their work
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude, service orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Advanced software knowledge (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau) is a plus
Who You'll Work With:
You will join our Moscow office as part of our Research team and our global Client Capabilities Network, which is distinct among consulting firms.
Nearly 2,000 knowledge professionals work with McKinsey consulting teams and clients across the globe to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge and create foundation for sound recommendations for client and internal projects.
What You'll Do:
- You will support our consultants and clients by collecting, summarizing, analyzing, and synthesizing information that helps solve specific business problems in various industries in Russia and other CIS markets.
- You will perform a wide range of research tasks on various industries and topics, from collecting market statistics to market modelling and developing perspectives that are relevant to clients.
- Over the time, you will build one or several areas of expertise, developing as an expert and building up McKinsey’s knowledge base in these topics. You will also collaborate with our global research team to share and build knowledge, best practices and relevant new ideas.
- Your work will be multifaceted and exciting, and you will gain insights into many industries and topics. In project work and in exchanges with colleagues, you will deal with new intellectual challenges daily as well as build your industry and functional knowledge on an ongoing basis. A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.